----------------------

----------------------
----------------------
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com

© Copyright 2006. FINGERTAB. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, April 28, 2006

FINGERTAB

Hi! Welcome to FINGERTAB!

I created this blog so that the students as well as the coaches of this year's U.P. Archery Summer Recreation Program can have a means of communication (other than the telephone) even after finishing the course. You can also post the pictures you've taken in the archery range in this blog so that the whole class can have a copy. Just e-mail the picture to me or give me a CD copy, and I'll upload it here.

I'll try putting a tagboard also; but in the mean time, feel free to sign the guestbook.

If you want to post something in this blog, just e-mail it to me and I'll post it here with your name on it.

Hope you like it! hehehe....

see you in the archery range!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home